sábado, 23 de enero de 2010

MY DAILY ROUTINES

My name is Sara. I live in Barcelona. A day in my life is very interesting. I do a lot of things.

At eight o´clock I wake up and I have breakfast. I always drink a cup of milk and eat some biscuits. At a quarter to nine I go to school because my lessons begin at nine o´clock. At half past two I have lunch; my mother cooks very well and I always eat really good food. After lunch I watch TV or play computer games with my brother.

At a quarter past four I study and do my homework. Later, I go to the pavilion to train, I play basketball and I´m very good at it. Then I have a shower and I go home with my father. At nine o´clock I have dinner and at half past nine I read a bit and I go to bed.

I love weekends because I don´t study. On Saturdays mornings I play basketball with my team and on Sundays I go to visit my grandparents. They live in a very big house and I have there a lot of toys and things to do. I enjoy it a lot.

Sometimes, my parents take me to the cinema. I love going to the cinema and eating popcorn.

1 comentario: